Crowd-free, private, outdoor shopping
My only in-person event of the year!
October 17 & 18
This time of year I am usually getting to see many of you face to face, and you are getting to interact with my pots in real life. It feels very odd to be approaching a holiday season without any actual craft shows on the horizon. Though I’m very excited about some of the virtual events coming up, they just won’t be the same as seeing folks in person.
So on October 17 & 18, I’ll be having an in-person shopping event in my backyard! Visitors will have the chance to shop my full collection of ceramics — mugs, bowls, plates, planters, utensil holders, spoon rests, sponge holders, and more! I’ll even have Christmas ornaments and magnets — popular gift items that I rarely sell online.
I’ll be taking every precaution to ensure that we can do this in a way that is both fun and safe for us all. Shoppers will need to schedule an appointment in advance, which will ensure that everybody has a crowd-free shopping experience. Each appointment will be private, so there will not be crowds of other people try to navigate around. Visitors with a reservation are allowed to invite up to two friends to join them. (See below for more details.)
I know this small-scale event in my backyard can’t match the experience of the winter craft fairs we all love, but I hope it can be a chance to maintain our connections in person as well as giving you the opportunity to shop from a larger variety of pieces than I am able to list online.
Please keep reading below for more details, and email me with any and all questions – [email protected].
How it will work
1. Schedule a shopping appointment online on October 17 or 18. Click here to see available time slots and to schedule your visit.
2. I’ll follow up with an email providing directions to my home studio in Easthampton, Massachusetts as well as parking logistics and any other info you need.
3. Arrive at the scheduled time. I’ll have my white canopy tent setup in the backyard, with my work displayed just like at a craft fair. I’ll be there to answer any questions, talk about how my process is evolving, and, of course, just chat – all from a safe distance.
4. You’ll have half an hour to shop. Appointments will be scheduled on the hour to prevent overlapping visitors. It’s OK to invite a friend to your scheduled visit.
- Appointments must be reserved in advance. Use the form linked here to reserve a time.
- Appointments are 30 minutes, and will start on the hour to prevent overlap.
- You may invite a friend to accompany you during your visit.
- Masks required at all times during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Payment via credit card or check only.
Still have questions?
Contact me at [email protected]